Friday, January 14, 2011

Just Wanted to Pop This Bubble

     I am writing this post because I really, really, really, really (I would type "really" forever but Sutherland may end up making me rewriting this whole post or he may not even count it as a completed post, so let's just pretend that I typed in "really" three hundred and fifty times) want to pop Andy's bubble. I just found what he wrote in his post really, really (I promise I will not to type "really" for the rest of this post Sutherland, so do not get angry) amusing because he did not lie in the post - he just didn't include all the information and he only wrote what he believed was true. For this post, allow me to add some of the missing details and to correct some of his beliefs. Sidenote: This post will be written as though it is directed towards Andy.
     One: Dad does not wake you up at 6:30. He gets up at 6:30 so he does not wake you up until 6:45. In addition, you stole my alarm clock, so get your butt out of bed yourself.
     Two: I think you forgot to include how much time you spend online playing MMOs every day after you get home from school/tutoring in your schedule so you should edit that.
     Three: Cyber bullying is bullying only if you think it is bullying. It wouldn't even be bullying if you pretend that the people talking about you are old women gossiping like chickens (I don't remember how the phrase goes) because they have nothing else better to do.
     Four: People can contact you online because you have an email account, remember?
     Five: "Chow Mein" is a verb - it just depends on how you use it because people generally like to use it as a noun. Because you are going to ask for an explanation later, I will just tell you why now. People can say that they are going to cream pie (I don't remember if there is an "e" behind "cream" or not, but whatever - you get what I mean) someone, so why can't anyone chow mein someone?
     Last, but not least, six: Technically, I wouldn't even call what you said to Yazen in Chipman cussing (Yes, I was there - it was during lunch, if not, then you must have "cussed" at him more than once). Saying "f*ck" and "b*tch" once or twice is not cussing (at least not to me), so you really have to work on that.
     *pop* goes the bubble

1 comment:

  1. http://andy-theschoolofterror.blogspot.com/2011/01/popping-my-sisters-bubble-350-times.html
    *cough cough cough*

    ReplyDelete