Saturday, December 4, 2010

Response to Phuong's "Jaejoong"

     To tell the truth, I don't know why I am responding to Phuong's post on Jaejoong. I guess it is because I want to make fun of Phuong due to her great preference towards Jaejoong and DBSK's group members.
I will dedicate my post to a korean idol that I have been stalking a few year ago: Kim Jaejoong. he is also known as Hero, Youngwoong, or Jejung.
     Like Phuong, I know who he and DBSK are and I also like many of their songs. Unlike Phuong, I do not make a habit of stalking him and DBSK, nor do I know much of their backgrounds since I do not wish to research them.
one of his comment on a variety show when he describes how a real man cry on the inside and that a real man must cry three times in his life. His humor caught me laughing hard on my stomach because his demonstration of a man crying inside was a sleeping post and his explanation on the three time that a man must cry was: when they were born, when the girlfriend broke up with them, and when their managers don't feed them. I laughed from the last comment because I thought that it would be something serious.
     I agree with Jaejoong two-thirds of the way. Not just a man, I think that everyone cries when they are born and that not being fed should be a good reason to cry. However, for a man, breaking up with a girlfriend should not be a reason to cry because there is a saying that "men should not cry" - unless Jaejoong does not see himself as a guy, then he can cry all he wants. Whether he cry or not, I still have to agree with Phuong that Jaejoong's third comment is funny.
     The one thing I do not know if I should or should not agree with is Jaejoong's comment that "men should cry in their hearts." I have no clue what this means since I do not know if I have ever cried in my heart. Then again, what does crying in your heart feel like? One thing I know for sure is that the heart cannot shed tears.I don't know, maybe it's something he made up on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment